DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION: WHY GO PAPERLESS? There is perhaps no domain more notorious for [...]
18 10, 2017
8 09, 2017
4 09, 2017
- Legal research: why go paperless?
- Standards Development Organizations – The Future Revenue Model
- Legal tech: What trends will shape 2021?
- Regulatory change: How can auditors stay on top?
- Safely Transitioning to Paperless Laws and Regulations
- Covid-19: changing the legislative landscape with fully virtual legislative and parliamentary sessions
- Running virtual meetings for Committee and Chamber sessions during the COVID-19 crisis
- Propylon named as one of the best workplaces
- Robots can’t draft the law… can they?
- Celebrating 20 years connecting people with the law through technology
- 20 years experience as a legislative leader
- Propylon turns 20: a review of technology advancements over the last 20 years
- North Dakota Legislative Council: increasing efficiency and lowering costs using Propylon® technology
- The importance of empathy in legal tech
- Technology in legislative drafting: what are the top priorities?
- Propylon turns 20: HR at the heart of Propylon’s growth, success and culture
- The heart of the law: where the language of law and love meet
- Getting to the heart of government means choosing to trust
- Legal Tech: hottest trends in 2018 and what we can expect in 2019
- Drafting legislation and aging mainframes: what next?
- Ensuring accuracy and efficiency in drafting legislative amendments using PDFs and Microsoft Word
- Why is Microsoft Word replacing WordPerfect in legal drafting?
- Reflections of a society president: the quest to find new methods for innovation in state legislatures
- What makes a good legislative website?
- AALL 2018: Advanced technology and the changing role of the law librarian
- What will happen when the skills needed to maintain mainframes become extinct?