Title: What LWB 360 Drafting for Microsoft Word can do for you
Date: Thursday 9 November
Time: 10 am (Pacific Standard Time), 1 pm (Eastern Standard Time)
Duration: 50 minutes
Speakers: Propylon CEO John Harrington and Propylon Senior Business Analyst Thomas Dougherty
In this 50-minute webinar, we will demonstrate a range of tools and functionality that our LWB 360 Drafting for Microsoft Word application enables and how these features will help streamline processes, improve efficiency, and save you a lot of time. It will cover every aspect of the workflow from introducing a bill to amending, engrossing, enrolling, and enacting it – all without leaving the MS Word environment. We will showcase a range of exciting drafting aides that help facilitate research and improve the drafting process. In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Preview statutes before importing
- Import multiple sections at once
- Detect statutes and non-statute sections for track changes
- View and mark up citations
- Verify affected statute and view metadata
- Show conflicts by searching all drafts and bills and viewing the documents you need
There will also be a live question and answers session at the end.
While you wait for the live webinar, why not take a look at our product demo video for LWB 360 Drafting for Microsoft Office? It offers an overview of some of the topics that will be covered in more detail in the live webinar.