- Published: Tuesday, 04 August 2015 16:55
Financial institutions are required to implement structured enterprise risk and compliance programs on an enterprise basis. The use of multiple silo systems results in inefficiencies, misaligned compliance programs and increased non-compliance risk.
Consolidate Disparate GRC systems
Our flexible architecture enables the platform to consolidate compliance programs from multiple systems onto one centralized platform. TimeArc® Enterprise provides for transparent risk and compliance programs, improves collaboration and removes inefficiencies.
Monitor & Manage Regulatory Change
Our regulatory change dashboards support you in assessing the impact of regulatory changes across all business units to reduce the risk of non-compliance. The platform provides a centralized location for multiple stakeholders to monitor regulatory changes with complete transparency.
TimeArc's unique point-in-time technology reduces the extensive resources and manual processes involved in responding to increased regulatory and audit review. All required information is accessible instantly from your mobile device for any period under review. Regulatory change reports demonstrate a systematic approach to regulatory change management and support you in defending interpretations and implementations.
- Executive dashboards demonstrate the impact of regulatory change on the organization.
- Our regulatory intelligence tools provides a transparent regulatory change process to reduce the risk of non-compliance.
- An integrated approach removes inefficiencies and improves collaboration between multiple stakeholders to generate significant cost savings.
- Our point-time dashboards and regulatory change reports demonstrate a systematic approach to regulatory change to reduce the risk of fines and penalties.
- Our flexible architecture enables the platform to consolidate information from multiple systems including off the shelf GRC products, SharePoint, workflow solutions and internally built systems.