Are you getting the most value from your publications product catalog?
- Are you looking to increase revenue by providing a content platform that builds stronger ties with your customers?
- Can you support subscribers that are under pressure to meet increasing regulatory requirements around records-retention and documentation reconstruction?
- Are your customers demanding a platform agnostic, browser-based experience with zero downloads and installs?
- Are you tied to legacy formats such as PDFs and CD-ROMS or proprietary viewers that are platform specific and costly to maintain?
- Can you meet customer demands to support mobile devices, tablets and eReaders?
How can you meet these challenges and provide point-in-time capability, critical for customers with litigation, regulatory oversight and audit functions?
With TimeArc® Publishers can:
Increase the value of their content sets with unique point-in-time access
- Easily import their back catalogs of historic data, thus creating a new product offering from existing content
- Seamlessly synchronize the solution with their existing publishing workflows for future content upload
- Enable users to search across content at any point-in-time
- Provide a timeline of your content and it's changes over time
- Allow subscribers to compare changes between versions of content, which are clearly highlighted by the comparison tool. This ability to compare rules and regulations will support your users in understanding and responding to regulatory change
- Provide customers easier access to content from any web enabled device, including tablets and mobile devices
- Provide customers with the ability to join their content platform to the customers in-house systems without the need for a large implementation project
Unlock the value of your historic content by offering full hyperlinked point-in-time access to your content with timeline views, comparison features and regulatory change dashboards.